Monday, June 28, 2010

8 weeks

7 week ultrasound


8 week belly/bloat pic




How far along? 8 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: don't know yet
Maternity Clothes? homemade bella bands and some maternity shorts/capris
Sleep: waking up 3-4 times a night to pee
Best moment of this week? hitting the 2 month mark!
Movement: nothing yet
Food cravings: soy milk
Gender: boy?
Labor signs: none, thank God
Belly button, in or out? in
What I miss: Diet Coke, blue cheese, medium rare steaks, eggs over easy
What I am looking forward to: Seeing the baby at my 11 week appointment!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't push it when you feel mildly nauseated.
Milestones: 2 months pregnant, we've heard/seen the heartbeat, Dr. says that the chances of miscarriage at this point are less than 3%. For me, every day that I'm pregnant is a milestone.

7 week appointment last week! We got to see the baby and hear the heartbeat. It was the most beautiful and overwhelming sound I've ever heard! John had texted the pic to his entire address list before I was done getting dressed.

Heart was beating at a perfect 140 bpm :)

1 comment:

Maggie said...

SQUEEEEEEEEEE Congratulations!!