Monday, September 20, 2010

20 weeks! Half Baked!








How far along? 20w
Total weight gain/loss: -9 lbs
Maternity Clothes? are comfy (thanks, Amanda!)
Sleep: I'm in love with my Boppy total body pregnancy pillow. It has forever changed my life.
Best moment of this week? Unrelated to pregnancy, but my 2nd graders cheering when I walked into the lunchroom because I was teaching the "big kids" all morning.
Movement: Lots of it! New favorite dance music "Whatsoever Things" by Mark Camphouse
Food cravings: PICKLES!!!!!
Gender: Been feeling girl lately...
Labor signs: none, thank God
Belly button: is flatter and getting kicked!
What I miss: Nothing this week :)
What I am looking forward to: holding this sweet one in my arms
Weekly Wisdom: Don't forget to eat!!! If the nausea won't get you, the headache will!
Milestones: Halfway to meeting our son or daughter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That top looks great on you!! I want pics of you in all of them!!! Yay for being half way there!!!